Amsterdam was a super cool city! Also, I wanted to continue to practice my hand lettering skills, so I made this art print.
I hand lettered the word “Amsterdam” with a brush pen, digitized it with Photoshop/Illustrator, then superimposed it on a photo I took of some gorgeous Amsterdam canal houses by night.
(PS- I made a Society6 page where I’ll be uploading my travel-related art projects! Woo, get excited!)
And as a quick recap, here all the other posts I wrote about Amsterdam:
- Face Swapping at the Rijksmuseum*
- We Are Only Kind Of Amsterdam
- 7 Tips For Visiting the Anne Frank House
- Stuff a Thin Slice of Heaven Into Your Face at The Pancake Bakery
As well as a couple of REALLY COOL day trips:
- Keukenhof And My Weird Brain*
- Somehow a Flower Auction Was One of the Coolest Things I’ve Ever Seen*
(*These ones are my favorites, but let’s be real, they are all great 😉)